When it comes to selling your home, hiring a real estate agent not only means less work, worry, and risk, it means hiring someone who is knowledgeable and well versed in all aspects of the real estate industry.You want someone who knows your neighbourhood, your community, and has the experience necessary to sell your home quickly and for the best price.
Choosing to work with a Real Estate Professional means choosing someone who will help you with the following throughout the entire transaction:
- Determine the best asking price for your home.
- RE/MAX Agents are professionals who have access to the tools and technology they need to market your home to sell.
- Prepare your home for sale and recommend services to ensure your home is ready for showings.
- You will receive regular updates and information on the progress your agent is making in selling your home and any changes in the market that may affect the sale.
- Review offers with you and handle any negotiations with the buyers.
- Your agent will help on the closing date to ensure all important documents are signed and delivered on time.